Holy Trinity Catholic Cathedral in Ishkold

St Trinity’s Cathedral in Ishkold In the late 16th century the once Roman Catholic church was converted into a Calvinist cathedral In 1868 the Cathedral become Russian Orthodox, surrendered back to Catholic priests in 1918

Holy Trinity Cathedral Cathedral was built more than 530 years ago on the site of a former pagan temple. There are no similar churches neither elsewhere in Belarus nor in Lithuania. The cathedral combines both Byzantine and Roman styles of architecture. It is located in Ishkold village, Baranovichi district, Brest region.